Westwerk Design is a web design, development and creative branding agency located in Northeast Minneapolis. We are looking for an Interactive Project Manager/Account Manager/Traffic Manager for a full-time position in our agency. Duties include managing multiple interactive projects, with projects ranging from one day to over six months, budget & time management, traffic/workflow management, proposal development, and internal team & client liaison coordination.
This person will manage all project activity from day-to-day while working in partnership with Creative Director to produce the best possible creative work with maximum efficiency in the process. Candidate must offer valued insight, experience and vision to help grow our client services department.
Skills needed include:
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted projects
- Experience working on web design/development, branding projects
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Process-oriented thinking & high-level strategic planning
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Ability to work equally well in a collaborative environment as well as self-motivated
- Ability to coordinate and finalize project schedules & deliverables
Qualified candidates will have experience working in a client-service industry such as an ad agency, design firm, or branding agency. A minimum of 3+ years project/account management experience is preferred. Familiarity with content management systems, social media, Google Analytics, Macs preferred. Basic familiarity of what makes up a website: servers, domain names, html/css, programming languages is good. WordPress knowledge a plus.